1. If you’re having a tough time getting by on your salary now, how well do you think your family will get by without it?
2. The only thing worse than a home without a mother is a mother without a home, isn’t it?
3. You can say, “I don’t need it”, but can you say “my family won’t need it”?
4. The most valuable asset that a father can leave his children is their mother’s full time care, isn’t it?
5. More good things are lost by indecision than by wrong decision, aren’t they?
6. Someone always pays for life insurance, whether a man buys or not; the question is, who….the man or his family?
7. You say come back in September… But whom should I ask for if you’re not here in September?
8. The difference between an old man and an elderly gentleman can be a decent income can’t it?
9. Wives may not believe in life insurance, but widows always do.
10. Life insurance is a shield to meet the blow that you can’t see coming isn’t it?
11. You would certainly give your life for your children, so why not insure it for them?
12. Have you ever met a widow who said that her husband had too much life insurance?
13. Life insurance is the only plan that will guarantee a known sum at an unknown time.
14. You haven’t needed it (life insurance) yet? Do you carry a spare tyre in your car? Do you own an umbrella? Do you check for the parachute in the aeroplane?
15. The worst time for a wife to become a breadwinner is when she first becomes a widow.
16. If you wouldn’t like to live the rest of your life on the face amount of your present insurance, how do you expect your wife to?
17. Income is provided for a widow or by her isn’t it?
18. Losing a father is bad enough, inheriting a part time mother makes it worse, doesn’t it?
19. You can put me off, but you can’t put my competitors off – death and disability.
20. Life insurance won’t keep people from dying, but it will keep their plans from dying with them.
21. Any partnership that operates without a proper buy/sell agreement is living on borrowed time.
22. It isn’t easy to be old or poor, but it’s a great deal worse to be both.
23. You finish the job if you live; we finish the job for you if you die, become disabled or long term sick.
24. Whatever reason you may have for not starting this plan now will only sound ridiculous to your widow.
25. Just because you stop working doesn’t mean you stop loving your wife, children & grandchildren. That’s why you have permanent life insurance isn’t it?
26. Would you like to buy your parents interest in the company for less then 5 cents in the dollar?
27. Partnerships are like a seesaw. One man gets off the other falls off. Is your business succession plan like that?
28. It’s better to use insurance to protect the partnership because while you will pay $1,000,000 for your partners share you really pay very little for the $1,000,000, don’t you?
29. No person ever dies at the right time, do they?
30. A person needs credit to live, but their family needs cash when they die, don’t they?
31. You may last longer than your money
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1425246